Today we tried our hand at #ExplainABookPlotBadly. Can you guess the book based on the our terrible plot descriptions? Most of these books have also been adapted as movies. But beware, these blurbs may spoil the plot.
- Kids: Farmer stopped from culling his litter of pigs by a precocious spider.
- YA: Girl makes the president mad when she and her fake boyfriend try to eat poisonous berries on TV.
- Classic: Mother works hard to get her five daughters married and no one properly appreciates her.
- Mystery: Woman enacts elaborate scheme to frame her husband and then changes her mind.
- Classic Mystery: Terrible house party. Everyone dies.
Share your guesses or your own badly explained book plot in the comments or on the blog for a chance to win a prize courtesy of the Pipestone Area Friends of the Library.