Each year millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness. During May, join the national movement to raise awareness about mental health, provide support, educate the public, and support people with mental illness.
Here are just a few of the library resources available for checkout.
- You’re Not Alone – Zachary David Westerbeck
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman, PhD
- Unglued – Jeffrey Zuckerman
- Feeling Great – David D. Burns, MD
- Maybe You Should Talk To Someone – Lori Gottlieb
If you or someone you know is in crisis, there are many resources that can help! Do not struggle alone! Please reach out!