There are lots of things to enjoy about Meinders Community Library—curbside pickup, programs, interlibrary loans—but today we wanted to highlight some of our digital resources.
- Check out ebooks and digital audiobooks through Plum Creek’s Overdrive. Library staff is happy to help you download and set up Overdrive’s Libby app for your smartphone or tablet. If you need a library card to get started with Overdrive and don’t want to come into the library, we can get you set up with digital access over the phone or through email. New ebooks and audiobooks are added every month!
- If you enjoyed Wellness Wednesdays with JRRYoga and want to continue your practice, this YouTube playlist has all the videos in one handy location
- For our young patrons, we have several literary and educational databases from Scholastic: BookFlix, ScienceFlix, and Watch & Learn. All you need is your library card number.
- Minnesota provides free resources like ELibrary Minnesota, Minnesota Digital Library, and EBooks Minnesota to anyone accessing them in the state.
- Read the newest One Book One Minnesota selection, Slider by Pete Hautman. Hautman’s humorous novel about a young, aspiring competitive eater is great for all ages. The book is available through EBooks Minnesota until May 9th and you can attend an online author event with Pete Hautman on April 21st.
Plum Creek Library System is looking to add to its digital platforms, so keep an eye out for updates!