If you come to our door to pick up your curbside delivery of materials, you may find our staff dressed very casually.
Just know that business casual doesn’t mean lack of professionalism. In fact, we are dedicated to helping our community navigate these challenging times in any way we can. Some of us just prefer to do so in ponytails and yoga gear.
And while you can’t see the back of my shirt–I’m not that talented with camera angles, selfie settings, and mirrors–it says, “All bodies are good bodies.”
This is a great time to remind you that everybody’s health and safety is important. Studies indicate that practicing yoga and/or meditation can help improve your physical and mental well-being.
So, take care of all those good bodies out there with the help of the following websites.
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University maintains a map tracking COVID-19 Global Cases
- NewsGuard’s Coronavirus Misinformation Tracking Center
Find local info here:
- Pipestone Area Schools
- Pipestone County Medical Center
- Pipestone County Star
- Pipestone Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau
- Us: if you know people with little to no access to radio, television, print, or internet, encourage them to call us and we will read articles to them as we are able.
And my last two faves:
As always, wash your hands, don’t touch your face, read, and social distance.
stay connected~ jody