Early Bird Book Club will return in May on a new day of the week! Our next book club will be on Thursday, May 20th at 8:30am. We will be reading the cozy mystery, Books Can be Deceiving by Jen McKinlay. Let us know if you would like to read with us and we’ll get you a copy.
If you have a book club of your own, we are happy to help your members get their next read. Book club kits with multiple copies of a selected title and a discussion guide are also available to check out thanks to Marshall-Lyon County Library and Plum Creek.
Here are some favorite selections from all of our book clubs and stories featuring book clubs.
Favorite Book Club Reads
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Moo by Sharon Creech
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
Books Featuring Book Clubs
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- Murder at Spirit Falls by Barbara Deese
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
- Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson
- Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows