I’m a bibliophile through and through. I love reading, writing, and buying books.
If you’re a book lover with attention to detail, you just might be our next acquisition.
Meinders Community Library is seeking a reliable individual to work up to 20 hours per week including afternoons, evenings and weekends. More hours will be available in the summer and will include some daytime shifts. Spanish language skills are a bonus. Must pass a background check.
General Outline of Duties and Skills
- Circulation Desk: customer service, general office, basic technology, ability to multitask/prioritize, good communication, confidentiality
- Shelving Books: attention to detail, efficiency
- Processing Delivery: ability to lift up to 30 pounds, problem-solving skills
- Programming: organized, hard-working, fun-loving, publicity/promotion
- Creating Displays: motivated, independent worker, creative
This position is perfect for the semi-retired, a motivated student (great resume builder), or a stay-at-home parent invested in literacy and community.
Pay commensurate with experience. Position open until filled. Submit resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Meinders Community Library. Direct questions to Jody at 507-825-6714.
*PS. Don’t forget to join us for Frankenstein’s Birthday Bash tomorrow.