Tonight at 6:30pm
- you dream of seeing your words in print
- you want a byline in a newspaper or magazine
- you want your novel on bookshelves across the country
- you want to preserve your family history for future generations
- you want to churn out romance novels for the digital readers of the world
- you want to hone your craft through shared writing experiences with like-minded peeps
This short presentation will provide writers of all ages and interests with the basic knowledge of how to create and maintain a successful writer’s group. Please bring your calendar of available times and dates to make scheduling future meetings easier.